Thursday, May 26, 2011

I LOVE MY JOB!

The other night while shopping at a local Gordmans store I saw my plates!  Gordmans is carrying some of my designs that I created for The Hearthside Collection!  I saw my teacher's apple design, large house platter and plates from my Mud Room/Pantry/Kitchen/Laundry set.  I know this sounds so dorky, but I turned a few over just to see my signature on the back.  It was a great moment.  I had a smile from ear to ear and was able to take a good deep breath.  I can't tell you how much that moment meant to me.  I was, and am, so thankful and so thrilled. 
P.S.  Giddy, I immediately called my husband and my mom from my cell to relay the news.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Michelle! How fun is that! I'll have to watch for your name at our Gordmans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete