Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gearing up...

This year in particular, I decided to really analyze my creative business and make the leap to stretch what I was doing.  I made a plan.  I would revise my business cards, launch a blog and push myself to create more (much more!) than I ever had.
With being a stay-at-home mom, creating inventory is a bit of a challenge.  There are days...sometimes weeks...that I don't step foot into the studio.  

Well, I have to admit that after submitting my designs for The Hearthside Collection's recent due date, I enjoyed a few weeks of 'downtime'.  This year though, with what I want to achieve, I have to cut that 'downtime' short.  The fall/holiday boutique season will be here before we know it.  I want to have loads and loads of creations for both Prairie Hearth and the Weeping Willow Boutique.  Pumpkins, crows and bittersweet...oh my!

2 comments:

  1. Go for it Michelle and don't wish you had done it, as the current economic climate is, if someone wants and believes in your art, it must good! IT IS!
    Wishing you well with your venture.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when you set your mind to something you can do it. Take care, Connie

    ReplyDelete