Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen....

My heart beats fast when I spy a % off sign on Target's Dollar Spot items....little trinkets for Easter baskets, stocking stuffers and birthday party favors.  Well, recently, when circus-themed Dollar Spot items were 50% off I knew, then and there, that little Evan would celebrate his 3rd birthday with a circus-theme.  My mind was whirling....face painting!...popcorn!...games!...prizes!....oh my!  To help celebrate, circus-style, I decided to create peek-a-boo photo op boards...

I picked up some foam core board for a dollar!!! at the Dollar Tree, penciled on some fun sketches and dug thru countless kid markers to add color to the designs.  Next step is to cut out the ovals so that the boards are ready for fun party photos!  I have one last board to complete.  I want to do something that two kids/people can peek thru.  Any ideas? 




2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! For 2 people, how about Lion and Lion tamer... high wire acrobats... one of those plate spinners... I know you will come up with something great! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do a magician and his fabulous assistant... or two funny monkeys...

    We have a cotton candy machine if you want something like that to borrow for the party.

    ReplyDelete