Monday, September 19, 2011

Who knew an early bird could become a night owl?

At first, I must admit, that I wasn't too motivated to paint for the upcoming winter season.  HOWEVER, after sketching a few fun snowmen ideas, things snowballed....hee hee... and my bedtime hasn't been the same since.  Although I work in the morning and afternoon when I can get an hour or so of time in the studio, my work is typically done at night after kiddos are asleep and the house quiets.  My eyeballs are burning, I'm fast forwarding thru DVR'ed shows like nobody's business and my paintbrush is at work.  Who knew an early bird could become a night owl? 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far!
    You have to do when you feel like doing, if you wait the muse goes and doesn't always come back!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete