Monday, November 28, 2011

needing some R & R

I must apologize for not posting lately.  I have been fighting something nasty that has settled into my lungs and zapped my energy.  Things are looking up though and I feel stronger than I have for quite a few weeks.

I have a few special order projects on my plate that will be wrapping up soon and then it's on to 'the house'.  I recently bought an antique buffet at a local thrift store (stay tuned for photos and the official 'before' and 'after') for the dining room.  So, in typical "Michelle" fashion, this set off a chain of events.  Furniture will be moving, the entryway will be painted, etc. etc.  It's funny how a simple change in one's environment can shake up your creativity and open up possibilities.  I'm pretty excited about it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment