Thursday, October 25, 2012

 

 
The Weeping Willow Boutique was a wonderful success!  Many, many thanks to all of you who came out to support our family.  We were thrilled that our customers made 'the move' with us.  As always, it's wonderful to meet new people as well and share our creations with them.  Our show continues to grow each and every year and that is a wonderful feeling.  My sister would be so proud.
 
My goal is to be able to recharge during December and spend time with family.  To do that, I've got to work HARD in the next month.
My 'to do' list:
1.  Make final winter items and deliver to Prairie Hearth (Boutique) in Fremont, Ne.
2.  Paint revisions and then mail off licensed collection to The Hearthside Collection
3.  Work on special orders
 
Zip me a comment or e-mail.  I'd love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best-
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment