Monday, October 6, 2014

'Breaking away from the studio for a bit to post a few quick photos...
 
Here is a shot of my poky lil' pumpkin that has metallic gold polka dots!  I LOVE how it catches the light.  I've been playing with this metallic gold on pumpkins and can't wait to share these creations with you at the upcoming WEEPING WILLOW BOUTIQUE.  Mark your calendars!  It will be October 24th and 25th this year.
You'll also see some shimmer on my work at Prairie Hearth in Fremont.
 
 
 
While painting for upcoming fall shows, I've also been designing a group of work for The Hearthside Collection.  The team at The Hearthside Collection is outstanding to work with!  I am so blessed to be designing and creating for a living!

 
 
I am SO excited about a new painting technique that I've been working on. Stay tuned because I'll be posting photos as soon as I can put my paintbrush down!
 
Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment