Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Easter bonnet parade was today...

Today, Macy and I put our bonnets on, did our walk in front of the judges and turned out getting 2nd place!  We were given a $75 gift certificate!
P.S.  It's already burning a hole in my pocket.  :)
I think I'm going to pick up some sassy cards and maybe metal yardart. 
All in all, the Easter bonnet contest was a fun way to get the creative juices flowing and to share some special time with my little punkin.  If she is game, I think we just might make this a yearly thing.

I'm wrapping up a special painting (which I'll be posting images of asap) and then it's on to another collection of painted decorative plates and trays for The Hearthside Collection.  The blanks just arrived in the mail.  It feels like Christmas- - opening those boxes seeing what sizes and shapes have been sent.  Even while opening the boxes I had to stop and sketch some ideas.  I love my job!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment