Monday, April 18, 2011

My business cards are hot off the press!

I had been researching business card options on the Internet and leaning toward MOO cards.  Check them out if you haven't heard of them.  www.moo.com  (Each card can have a different image.  VERY COOL!, but a little pricey.)  In the meantime, Office Max had a great deal on custom printing so I decided to go for it....I paid around $7.99 for 250 cards.  Better yet, their customer service was outstanding....they took a painting I brought in, scanned it, did some computer magic to add text and helped me create a card that represents my work.  I received my order in less than one week.
*Note:  I attach my business cards to all the creations I sell at boutiques.  When my pieces head off to a good home, my contact info is there for any follow-up needs, as well as my new blog info!

No comments:

Post a Comment