Monday, April 18, 2011

A sneak peek into my studio...

I am obsessed with robin's egg blue.  A quick glance at my closet and you'll see it in my shirts, sweaters, purses, etc.  So, why not paint the walls of my work space my favorite color?!  
Most of the plates were found at rummage sales or thrift stores.  I like this organic display....I can keep adding to the collection without it looking 'off'. 


Every girl needs a large zebra print area rug! 


My IKEA spice containers work out nicely for my paints...


After combing the antique mall for vintage dominoes, I finally found enough to frame out two large store-bought corkboards.  The pushpins I 'bedazzled' for a lil' sparkle and I love, love, love my Dollar Tree wall sticky (that comes complete with a chalkboard finish)!

No comments:

Post a Comment