Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keeping my fingers crossed...

It is no secret that I LOVE Where Women Create Magazine.  I get giddy every three months as I anticipate the release of a new issue.  Completely unlike me, I spend the $15 (I am a cheapskate...I mean, frugal) AND I literally read it from cover to cover...including all those ads in the back.  Well, this last issue had an interesting ad that mentioned the start of a new magazine called Create With Me.  The magazine will focus on artsy parents and what creative projects they do with their children.  OH MY GOODNESS!  I can't wait.  In the meantime, I got up the nerve to submit a project to the magazine for publication consideration.  And.....once the ball started rolling, I wound up putting together a different proposal to submit for FamilyFun Magazine.  It's just fun to try something new.  I'll keep you posted as to what I hear. 



1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I really like Where Women Create too. You know you can save a little if you use your 40% off coupon at HL. I buy Craft, Paper Scissor's STUDIOS too. I've been trying to get my nerve up to submit something to a magazine. Maybe you will inspire me :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete