Sunday, July 10, 2011

There's a spark of excitement in the studio!


I can feel it.
Incorporating tissue paper and charcoal pencil into my designs is helping me stretch myself and my work.
I'm excited about creating.  
In fact, I'm all out of surfaces to paint on.  That's a sure sign that I'm in the groove.
('Gotta get into the garage to sand drawer fronts so that I can keep painting.)  
I guess it's true what they say- -that creativity has peaks and valleys and you just have to ride the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Your ride is a Roller Coaster by the sounds of it! LOL!
    Pity you are the other side of the 'pond' as I have lots of surfaces you could paint!
    Happy crafting!

    Sandie xx

    P.S My lovely ornie is hanging on my stash cupboard door, I see it every day and it makes me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete