Sunday, August 21, 2011

Save The Hooters shirts!!!

Michelle Kildow Designs, original artwork, copyright 2011
I am so excited to announce that my designed 'save the hooters' t-shirts have arrived!
Thank you to family and friends who made a purchase/donation.  I hope we can all get together for a group photo, modeling our 'save the hooters' shirts, at Omaha's 'Race for the Cure' in October!

A huge THANK YOU to my cousin, Sara, for organizing this project and so much more!  I am excited to be a part of supporting breast cancer awareness and collecting a donation for Sara's friend, Jennifer- - who has breast cancer.

Didn't get a shirt?  I have big plans for 2012 shirts...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! If only I knew... Seeing your creations reminds me of good times at the old THT building.

    ReplyDelete