Monday, October 31, 2011

Elf


Well, I am a busy girl.  I am in the process of completing my line for The Hearthside Collection (check them out on-line) and also trying my best to create some pieces that are strictly winter/Christmas for Prairie Hearth's upcoming winter open house (visit the shop in Fremont, Nebraska).
All this winter/Christmas painting has really got me excited to put up the tree!  I just may do it.  I can 'hide' it in our living space in the basement in November and then move it upstairs in December.  Hmmmm.....I can just imagine it now....me, too lazy to disassemble anything, trying to carry a decorated tree up the stairs without scratching the walls...dropping ornaments left and right...calling out to the kids to get out of the way...and not trying to trip or fall.

I'm not gonna lie....I still might do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment