Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chicago Merchandise Mart at night from water taxi

This past weekend I had an amazing opportunity to attend the Chicago Merchandise Mart.
It was so exciting and welcoming.  Although I have attended the Atlanta Merchandise Mart many times, the Chicago Mart was something very new to me.
The show was much smaller than Atlanta, but still a good snapshot of what is happening in the market.  It was comforting to see some familiar companies and the product lines that they carry.  My favorite 'new' find is Foreside Home and Garden.  Their large industrial tables, vintage inspired garden/shopping carts and reclaimed wood decor were of outstanding quality. 
As we continue to grow our family boutique business, as well as my personal licensing career, there will be many new steps taken in the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment