Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello all!
 
It was so nice to meet all of you who stopped by my booth at the Clarinda show!
Thank you for supporting my work.
Your well wishes and kind words really meant so much.
Even with a dead car battery things turned out well.  Many thanks to my family who helped make the day a success!  You are awesome!
 
No time to relax though...this weekend is my family's annual Weeping Willow Boutique!
I'm always trying to create a collection of work that addresses fall/Halloween, winter/Christmas and everyday....as well as a wide range of price points.  For many of the past shows I think I was heavy into fall (as it is that time of year and the falling leaves and cooling weather are such an inspiration).  This year, in addition to fall, I really wanted to make a concentrated effort to have a big winter/Christmas collection.  The new Holiday Red paint by General Finishes is my new FAVORITE!  Oh my word, these paints are life-changing!  Seriously.  They are a bit pricey, but you won't believe how far they go.  Another personal favorite is Driftwood.  LOVE IT!  I've painted a dresser, night stand, basecoated loads and loads of paintings with it and I STILL have some paint in the pint can.
Many thanks to Robin at Robin's Nest (Springfield, NE.) for being our matchmaker!
Robin carries General Finishes paints, so stop in and pick some up....you'll also get to shop for great items that have these colors on them.
 
Mark your calendars and be sure to visit us this Friday night (and then again on Saturday!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment