Thursday, October 30, 2014

The past few weekends have been a whirlwind- - back to back shows.  This past weekend was the Weeping Willow Boutique.  Today we are packing away the last of the show signs and cleaning up the 'workshop' (a.k.a. our garage). I need to dive into the studio to finish cleaning and reorganizing. 

This year the show celebrated it's 9th year and a new location.  The weather was GORGEOUS and we welcomed two new vendors.  The most heartwarming aspect of the boutique is that so many of our customers are family and friends....it truly is like a big party.  There were lots of hugs, laughs and catching up.  Many thanks to those of you who stopped out to visit us! 

If you were unable to make it to the 2014 Weeping Willow Boutique, you can find my work at Prairie Hearth in Fremont, Nebraska.  My fall work is currently there and, in a few weeks, I will be delivering Christmas creations!  I'll have my paintings, ornaments and giftables....all sorts of handmade one-of-a-kinds....for you and yours.

Many, many thanks to everyone who supports my work!  I am so blessed to be doing something I love for a living. 

Oh- I haven't forgotten...I need to post my new painting technique I've been so excited about!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment